Here are the best remote learning resources for teachers and schools from Shake Up Learning–all on one page!
Remote learning is tough! We all need as much support as we can get right now.
In this post, you will find cheat sheets, templates, tips, blog posts, podcasts, tutorials, online courses, and more to help you rock remote learning!
These are resources and skills that will help you no matter where you find yourself teaching, at home remotely, at school, or somewhere in between.
I hope these tips and resources will help you maximize your time with students and engage them in new ways.
50 Remote Learning Resources for Teachers and Schools
1. Google Classroom Cheat Sheets for Teachers and Students
2. The Google Classroom Master Class
3. 10 Google Classroom Tips for Remote Learning
4. Google Classroom FAQ – Your Most Common Questions ANSWERED!
5. How to Integrate Google Classroom with Google Meet
6. 50 Google Classroom Resources That Will Make Your Day
7. 5 Chrome Extensions that Make Google Classroom Even More Awesome!
8. 85+ Awesome Apps that Integrate with Google Classroom
9. How to Use Google Templates and Assign in Google Classroom
10. How to Package Your Digital Assignments
11. How to Organize Assignments in Google Classroom
12. Google Classroom Quick Tip Video Playlist
General Remote Teaching and Learning
13. Teaching Digitally Resource Guide (FREE)
14. Asynchronous Learning Tips for Teachers
15. Blended Learning Best Practices (with Catlin Tucker)
16. Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Online Learning
17. Back to School Online Learning Activities
18. 10 Google Tips for Remote Learning
19. Shake Up Learning: Practical Ideas to Move Learning From Static to Dynamic (book)
20. Blended Learning with Google: Your Guide to Dynamic Teaching and Learning (book) – AND FREE Book Study
21. 12 Practical Tips for Remote Learning
22. Home Learning Strategies for Primary Students that ALL Teachers Can Use!
23. How to Work From Home and Get Things Done!
24. Lessons Learned From Remote Learning
25. What Students Have to Say About Remote Learning [interviews with a 3rd and 12th grader]
26. Online Teaching Best Practices, Tips, and Tools
27. Flipgrid: The Go-To Remote Learning Tool
28. The Dynamic Learning Workshop
29. The Blended Learning with Google Workshop
Choice Boards & Templates
30. Back to School with Choice Boards (FREE Templates)
31. Home Learning with Choice Boards
32. FREE Interactive Tic-Tac-Toe Choice Board for Google Slides
33. Interactive Learning Menus (Choice Boards) with G Suite
34. FREE Google Templates for Teachers from Shake Up Learning
35. Fake Instagram Template with Google Slides (FREE)
36. Leading Through Crisis and Beyond for Teachers and Educational Leaders
37. FREE Webinar: Blended Learning with Google for School Leaders: Leading the New Normal with a Framework for Meaningful Digital Learning
38. The Future of Online Teaching
39. Google Training for Schools
Video Meeting Resources
40. 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Google Meet
41. 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Zoom
More Google Resources
42. 10 Ways Google Certification Can Support Remote Learning
43. The Chromebook Infused Classroom
44. Google Quick Tips Video Library for Teachers
45. 10 Google Docs Tips Every Teacher Should Know
46. 13 Tools to Record Audio on Chromebooks and Other Devices
47. 13 Tips to Organize Your Google Drive
48. The Google Slides Master Class
49. The Google Certified Educator Level 1 Academy
50. Google Quick Tips Video Playlist
Check out ALL our Remote and Blended Resources Here!
© Shake Up Learning 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.