Kasey Bell is part sparkling smile, part witty personality and a whole heap of passion as big as a Texas–go big or go home, y’all! She is a disruptor of the boring. An engaging, innovative, from the heart sharer who inspires educators while transforming their teaching with original, timely and use-tomorrow ideas for student choice, differentiation, and technology integration.
Whether it is learning from home through online courses, professional development, conference workshops or as a keynote speaker Kasey is a relentless innovator of ideas and a devoted transformer of classrooms and teaching.
Through teacher empowering publications and award-winning educational resources at ShakeUpLearning.com, learner-driven workshops and presentations and co-hosting Google Teacher Tribe weekly podcast, Kasey proves why we should never settle for the boring when it comes to bringing out the very best in our students, and we should always strive to Shake Up Learning!
- Co-host of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
- Author of Shake Up Learning: Practical Ideas to Move Learning from Static to Dynamic
- Google Certified Innovator
- Google Certified Trainer
- Digital Innovation in Learning Award Winner in “Sharing is Caring”
- One of 20 TrustED Educational Thought Leaders
- Award-winning blogger and social media influencer
- #3 EdTech Blog
- #2 Female Influencer in EdTech
- #3 EdTech and E-Learning Influencer
- Must Read EdTech Blog
- Edublog Awards Finalist
ShakeUpLearning.com provides teachers and educators with easy to understand, use tomorrow resources for Google and G Suite for Education, mobile learning and classroom technology integration through digital learning resources, technology tips and tricks, in-depth e-courses, books, resources, cheat sheets, blog publications. and podcasts.
Connect with Kasey Bell on About.me
Connect with Kasey on social media using the icons below.
Search Shake Up Learning
- 5 Ways to Use the Google Docs Explore Tool January 15, 2019
- Google Docs CHEAT SHEET! (NEW!) January 8, 2019
- FREE Webinar: 5 Things to Know About the New Google Classroom! January 3, 2019
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2018 December 25, 2018
- 18 Challenges for Teachers Online Course – FREE for Subscribers! December 21, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.