Here are the BEST Blog Posts of 2017!
I have put together a list of the BEST and most popular Shake Up Learning blog posts from 2017.
I can’t believe we are nearing the end of 2017! As Shake Up Learning approaches its fourth anniversary, I want to take a moment to THANK YOU! You have made this site possible and kept me going when I thought I had nothing left to give!
I believe reflection and feedback are of the utmost importance to keep Shake Up Learning relevant and useful. I reflect throughout the year, but especially this time of year. I like to take a closer look at what blog posts brought the most traffic, comments, and shares so that I can give you more of what you like.
The goal of this blog has always been to provide teachers with educational technology resources, tips, and tricks, and help teachers find ways to integrate technology meaningfully in the classroom. This list of the Top 20 Blogs Posts of 2017 will help me decide what content to create in 2018. I want to make Shake Up Learning shine in 2018!
[Tweet “20 Things You May Have Missed in 2017! #edtech #edchat #SUL #gsuiteedu”]
What Do YOU Want in 2018?
I also want to make sure to serve my audience! To give you more of what you want, I have also included a short 60-second survey at the bottom of this post. This survey is your chance to chime in and let me know how I can better serve you and your students.
Below is the list of the Top 20 Most Popular Blog Posts of 2017 from Shake Up Learning.
Did your favorite make the list? If not, be sure to let me know in the comments.
The Top 20 Blog Posts of 2017
1. 35 Apps That Integrate with Google Classroom
2. How to Insert Super GIFs in Google Docs and Slides
3. 150+ Chrome Apps and Extensions for Teachers and Students
4. 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017
5. 15 Ways for Students to Use Google Keep
6. How to Differentiate Questions with Google Forms
7. How to Easily Assess Student Writing in Google Docs
8. Interactive Learning Menus (Choice Boards) with G Suite
9. How to Differentiate Assignments with Google Classroom
10. How to Pass the Google Certified Educator Exams
11. 3 Chrome Extensions that Make Google Classroom Even More Awesome
12. 4 New Video Options in Google Slides That Will Make Your Day
13. Personalize Google Keep for You and Your Students
14. 20 New Ways to Use Google Classroom
15. How to Use Virtual Reality and Google Expeditions in Your Classroom
16. Teach Like the Tonight Show: Internet Pop Quiz – Teacher Edition
17. The New Google Sites: The Good, The Bad, and Nothing Ugly
18. The Ultimate Google Cardboard and Expeditions Resource Guide
19. The Google Certified Educator Capacity Matrix – Level 1
20. How to Push the Boundaries of School with Dynamic Learning
What would you like to see in 2018? Let me know by filling out this 60-Second Survey.
© Shake Up Learning 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.