Video Just Got an Upgrade in Google Slides!
4 Video Options in Google Slides
1. Embed Google Drive Videos in Slides! (Finally!)
How to Insert Google Drive Videos in Slides
But wait…THERE’S MORE!!!
2. Choose When to Start and End a Video
A sidebar will open giving you the option to choose the start and end times for your video.
3. Autoplay a Video in Google Slides
4. Mute a Video
Want more Google Slides Ideas?
I frequently refer to Google Slides as the Swiss Army Knife of the G Suite tools because it is capable of being so much more than a presentation tool. In this course, you will learn how to use Slides in new and unexpected ways in your classroom that will engage your students and make learning more dynamic!
K-12 teachers are going to LOVE THIS COURSE!
This class is perfect for beginner to intermediate users to take their skills to the next level and become a Google Slides Master!
(Prerequisite: basic knowledge of slides, how to access and create new slides.)
Learn All About the Course
- Video-based lessons
- 3 BONUS Lessons!!!
- Bonus 1: Stop-Motion Animation
- Bonus 2: How to Create Magnetic Poetry with Slides and Drawings
- Bonus 3: 50 Google Slides Lesson and Project Ideas
- Supporting Resources
- Best Practices and Tips
- 6 hours of professional learning credit
- Purchase orders are accepted (Just email Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com (replace [at] with @.)
- Bulk license discounts
- Get your whole team, campus, or district on board
© Shake Up Learning 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.