4 Video Options in Google Slides That Will Make Your Day!
Video Just Got an Upgrade in Google Slides!
4 Video Options in Google Slides
1. Embed Google Drive Videos in Slides! (Finally!)
How to Insert Google Drive Videos in Slides
But wait…THERE’S MORE!!!
2. Choose When to Start and End a Video
A sidebar will open giving you the option to choose the start and end times for your video.
3. Autoplay a Video in Google Slides
4. Mute a Video
Rollout of the New Features
- Change is the New Black: Embrace the Digital Learning Revolution (keynote)
- The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom (presentation)
- It’s NOT About the App, It’s About the LEARNING (presentation)
- Digital Differentiation with G Suite (presentation)
- G Suite for Administrators (presentation)
- Shake Up Learning with G Suite (presentation)
- Teach Like the Tonight Show (presentation)
“Thank YOU for an outstanding presentation this morning. I received so many wonderful comments about your keynote at our conference. These attendees didn’t just say they “liked” it; they each offered a specific point from your presentation to share with me that impacted their thinking about “change” or the integration of technology & instruction. Now that’s an effective presentation!” – Jane McKinney
“Great session. Loved the ‘treasures’ theme throughout. Great, quick overview of tools and classroom applications for Google Apps.” – Chad Kafka
“Best session I went to at FETC…..So much wonderful information and every bit of it useful!” – Luanne Rowland
Connect with Shake Up Learning
Email me directly: Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com
Click on any of the icons below to connect with Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning on social media.
© Shake Up Learning 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.
18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 FREE eBook!
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018! Simply fill out this form and we will send you the 83-page PDF ebook.