What if I told you that you could create a class template inside Google Classroom? You can! I’m going to show you how to create a class template in Google Classroom that can be reused over and over again. In 2018, Google released several significant updates to Google Classroom. One particular update allows us to […]
Did You Know You Can Create a G Suite Template by hacking the link? Yes! This G Suite trick will let you change some words in the URL of your file and magically create a template link! This is a game-changer, y’all! Templates make life easier, especially as a teacher. I make copies of interesting […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- You’re Doing it Wrong! How to Manage Multiple Google Accounts December 18, 2018
- Student “Play of the Week” with Google Slides (FREE Template) December 13, 2018
- How to Edit Images in Google Docs and Slides December 11, 2018
- Winter Magnetic Poetry with Google Slides December 6, 2018
- How to Create Powerful Student ePortfolios with Google Sites December 3, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.