A Framework for Professional Learning with G Suite I have delivered hundreds of hours of professional learning over the last ten years or so, and a vast portion of those sessions have focused on using Google tools in the classroom. I’ve learned a lot of lessons as a Google trainer, A LOT! So to help […]
The Ditch That Textbook Digital Summit 2016 My dear friend and colleague, Matt Miller from DitchThatTextbook.com, is up to something awesome! Matt has created a free, online summit for teachers! (Ya, he’s just that cool!) Matt has put together a great lineup of educational leaders and authors. I am honored to announce that I am one […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- What You Need to Know to Pass the Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam February 19, 2018
- 5 TCEA Presentations You Need to See! February 13, 2018
- 50 Awesome Apps that Integrate with Google Classroom February 6, 2018
- 5 Tips to Become a Google Certified Innovator January 30, 2018
- 4 Ways to Blend Learning with InsertLearning January 25, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.