How to Differentiate With Google Classroom (Episode 5 of the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast)
In this episode, Matt and I discuss differentiation strategies with Google Classroom. We also have some Google news and updates to share, and some great resources from our blogs.
You can play the first episode using the player below, or subscribe on iOS, Android, Stitcher or RSS.
Show Notes and additional resources and links are below.
[Tweet “How to Differentiate with #GoogleClassroom | Episode 5 of the #GTTribe #googleedu #edtech”]
Subscribe to the Podcast
You can subscribe to the Podcast on iOS, Android, Stitcher or RSS.
[Tweet “I just subscribed to the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast, and YOU should too! #gttribe #googleedu”]
Episode 4 Show Notes:
Google News and Updates
- BIG UPDATE! Insert #GoogleDrive Videos in #GoogleSlides
- 4 New Video Features in Google Slides That Will Make Your Day
- WORD LENS IN JAPANESE: If you don’t speak Japanese, Tokyo can be a confusing and sometimes daunting place to visit. Even if you make it through the complex subway system, you’ll be faced with street signs, menus or products on supermarket shelves that are only in Japanese.
Differentiation with Google Classroom
- What is Differentiation?
- Why Digital Differentiation?
- New Feature in G Class
- Ways to Differentiate in G Class
- Tips for Differentiated Assignments
- Google Classroom Update info
- Digital Differentiation with Google Classroom from Shake Up Learning
- 5 Ideas for Using Google Classroom’s Differentiation and Grouping Feature
- Interactive Learning Menus with Google Docs (great for student choice)
- Alice Keeler’s Google Classroom Resources
- Google Classroom Resources from Shake Up Learning
- Shake Up Learning’s Google Classroom Pinterest Board
- Google Classroom Books:
- Differentiation Books:
- SpeakPipe from Dr. Mason, https://www.edtechmason.com/
- SpeakPipe from Steve from Okinawa, Japan
Just dropping a quick note to say how awesome the podcast is. The organization of the show has great flow and the information is varied and informative for a Google teacher of any level. I can’t help but smile as I listen to you two banter and would probably do so even if I didn’t know you both. Keep up the great work. I look forward to hearing what you have in store for us in the months and years to come. #GTAATX forever! ~ Wanda Terral (Memphis, TN)
On the Blogs
- Matt – Sharing Digital Books with Parents
- Kasey – What is G Suite for Education?
Click to make a copy of the Google Doc
Submit Your Questions to the Podcast
We would love to answer your questions on air! Please feel free to submit your questions here and leave us a voicemail so we can play your question for our listeners.
Leave Us a Review!
We would love to hear what you think about The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast. Please leave us a review in iTunes and help other teachers find this free resource! Here’s how to leave a review on an iPhone or iPad.
Don’t have an iDevice? Leave a comment below to let us know your thoughts!
Become a VIP Member of the Google Teacher Tribe
Are you a VIP??? Become a VIP and join our exclusive email list! This list will give you VIP access to early information about our podcast when the episodes will air, and special resources just for our Google Teacher Tribe!! Just fill out this form.
Follow Us on Social Media
- Follow @GTeacherTribe on Twitter
- Follow the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast on Facebook
- Use the #gttribe hashtag to share with The Tribe!
Sponsor The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast has some spots open for sponsors and advertisers. If you are interested, fill out this form, and we will contact you with more information.
Connect with Shake Up Learning
Email me directly: Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com
Click on any of the icons below to connect with Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning on social media.
© Shake Up Learning 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.