Playing off the idea of the refrigerator magnetic poetry game, I’ve created a few digital magnetic poetry templates with Google Drawings and Google Slides. You can use this as an independent activity, or take it a step further and make it a collaborative activity and see how the poetry evolves. You can use the “magnets” included, or even add your own text boxes to extend the activity. Be sure to click on the link to each post
Be sure to click on the link for each post to get all the details, access the free template, and read the comments to see how other teachers have used in their classrooms.
FREE Magnetic Poetry Mini-Course!
Want to learn how to make your own magnetic poetry and other types of interactive lessons?
In this course, are two, quick, video-based lessons to show you how to create the background and create your own word images. All self-paced! Learn when and where you want! Easy peasy!
Search Shake Up Learning
- 5 Ways to Use the Google Docs Explore Tool January 15, 2019
- Google Docs CHEAT SHEET! (NEW!) January 8, 2019
- FREE Webinar: 5 Things to Know About the New Google Classroom! January 3, 2019
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2018 December 25, 2018
- 18 Challenges for Teachers Online Course – FREE for Subscribers! December 21, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.