A Teacher’s Guide to Google Drive Sharing
Google Drive Sharing–EXPLAINED!
Do you ever get confused by all the options for sharing in Google Drive and G Suite for Education? I’ve got the guide for you!
In this 15-page guide, I break down the three steps to sharing, as well as the six levels of sharing in Google applications.
Also, learn how to restrict sharing, set expiration dates on sharing, and more!
Google Drive is loaded with great features, but the ability to share and collaborate is truly what sets Google Drive apart from the pack.
For experienced users, sharing is second nature; but for new users, it can be difficult to wrap your head around.
The Video Guide to Google Drive Sharing –EVERYTHING Explained!
Get the FREE Guide to Google Drive Sharing eBook!
What’s in the Guide to Google Drive Sharing?
Inside this 15-page PDF download, I break down EVERYTHING about sharing in Google Drive and G Suite applications, including:
- Get shareable link
- Basic sharing
- Advanced sharing
- Explain each of the 3 Steps to Sharing
- Explain each of the 6 Levels of Sharing, what they are, how to use them
- Invite Only
- Anyone with the Link in Your Domain
- Anyone in Your Domain Can Find and Access
- Anyone with Link
- Restricting Rights
- Changing Owners
- Set an Expiration Date on Sharing
- Limits on Sharing
This guide is great for new and experienced users!
If you are a subscriber to Shake Up Learning, you can get this 15-page PDF download for FREE. Simply enter your email in the form below. Already a subscriber? No worries, this isn’t adding you to anything new, but entering your email will give you free access.
Get More Google Resources!
- The Google Classroom Cheat Sheets for Teachers and Students
- How to Use Google Templates and Assign in Google Classroom
- Interactive Learning Menus and Choice Boards with G Suite
- How to Insert Audio in Google Slides
- How to Access Files Offline in Google Drive
- 13 Tips to Organize Your Google Drive
- Google Resource Page
© Shake Up Learning 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.