The beauty of Google Apps truly lies in the collaborative features. One of my favorite strategies is collaborative note-taking. When students are able to take notes together, it allows them to learn from each other AND gives the teacher a way to check for understanding. As a middle school teacher, it was difficult for […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Trainers and Coaches: Unleash Your “Incredibles” Superpowers! July 16, 2018
- 5 Augmented and Virtual Reality Creation Tools for Students July 9, 2018
- 8 Things I Don’t Want You to Miss From ISTE July 3, 2018
- SNEAK PEEK: Kasey’s 2018 ISTE Presentations! #ISTE18 #notatiste June 24, 2018
- 160+ Chrome Apps and Extensions for Teachers and Students June 19, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.