The Guide to Keeping Up with Google!
I’m sharing the secrets to keeping up with Google!
To update one of last year’s most popular posts, The Guide to Keeping Up with Google, I am putting together a new guide and blog series with tips for keeping up with Google. I often get asked, “How do you keep up with Google?” Well, first let me say that it’s almost impossible! However, social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on all things Google. I am not an expert. I am a learner first! I learn from my PLN, from bloggers, from news sources, from YouTube, and a variety of other social media platforms. I have compiled a list of hashtags, people, blogs, communities, and more that I follow.
Below are links to all of the posts in this series:
- Part 1 – The #Google Hashtag Dictionary
- Part 2 – Twitter
- Part 3 – Who & What to Follow on Google+
- Part 4 – Google+ Communities
- Part 5: Blogs
Search Shake Up Learning
- 5 Ways to Use the Google Docs Explore Tool January 15, 2019
- Google Docs CHEAT SHEET! (NEW!) January 8, 2019
- FREE Webinar: 5 Things to Know About the New Google Classroom! January 3, 2019
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2018 December 25, 2018
- 18 Challenges for Teachers Online Course – FREE for Subscribers! December 21, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.