The Guide to Keeping Up with Google!
I’m sharing the secrets to keeping up with Google!
To update one of last year’s most popular posts, The Guide to Keeping Up with Google, I am putting together a new guide and blog series with tips for keeping up with Google. I often get asked, “How do you keep up with Google?” Well, first let me say that it’s almost impossible! However, social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on all things Google. I am not an expert. I am a learner first! I learn from my PLN, from bloggers, from news sources, from YouTube, and a variety of other social media platforms. I have compiled a list of hashtags, people, blogs, communities, and more that I follow.
Below are links to all of the posts in this series:
- Part 1 – The #Google Hashtag Dictionary
- Part 2 – Twitter
- Part 3 – Who & What to Follow on Google+
- Part 4 – Google+ Communities
- Part 5: Blogs
Search Shake Up Learning
- Google Tips for Instructional Coaches and Tech Coaches March 22, 2019
- 60+ Awesome Apps that Integrate with Google Classroom March 19, 2019
- 10 Time-Saving Tips and Tools for Teachers March 14, 2019
- The Teacher’s Guide to Podcasts March 12, 2019
- Search Google Drive and Gmail From the Chrome Omnibox! March 8, 2019