I’m a big fan of Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show, and if you have attended one of my workshops, there is a good chance I found a way to use a Jimmy Fallon video or game during our time together. Engaging students is a challenge, to say the least, and let me tell you that engaging adults is not so easy either! But guess who never fails to engage his audience? Jimmy Fallon. So why not bring a little of the Fallon brilliance into the classroom?
Teach Like the Tonight Show Blog Posts:
I absolutely love the games that Jimmy plays with his guests, and the more I watch, the more ideas I get for translating this to the classroom. Below are some of the blog posts I have shared with ideas for Teaching Like the Tonight show.
Teach Like the Tonight Show Presentation:
I have many others that I also share in a presentation: Teach Like the Tonight Show. I’ve embedded the presentation below. Try one of these games with your students and let me know what you think!
How to Pass the Google Certified Educator Exams!
Download this 15-page PDF download of tips to help you pass the Google Certified Educator Exams!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download How to Pass the Google Certified Educator Exams.
Search Shake Up Learning
- Get Google Certified: Online Courses Open for Enrollment! November 20, 2018
- How to Create a Class Template in Google Classroom November 14, 2018
- FREE Webinar: How to Become a Google Certified Educator (AND Course Giveaway!) November 13, 2018
- Google Success Story: Pam Hubler, Google Certified Trainer November 12, 2018
- How to Become a Google Certified Trainer (6 Steps) November 8, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.