45+ Google Tips for Teachers and Students The Shake Up Learning community never fails to amaze me! They are always sharing new ideas, lesson plans, tips, tricks, and asking insightful questions. This week was no different. Each week I pose a new question to the Shake Up Learning community on Facebook. (Join here!) This week […]
The Google Drive Advanced Search is a thing of beauty. My Google Drive is not the most organized, and I frequently rely on the search tool to find what I need. I have never been good at keeping all my digital files inside perfectly organized, color-coded, nested folders. It’s a good thing that I don’t […]
Blogging can be intimidating! There are so many amazing bloggers out there, and it is easy to talk yourself out of sharing your voice. But remember your voice matters! Everyone has something that is uniquely you to share with the world. Back in June, I shared my reluctant journey into blogging and issued a challenge […]
This post was originally published on the Responsibility.org blog, where I serve on the Educational Advisory Board. Our world is changing faster than ever before. Keeping up with technology is much harder than keeping up with the Kardashians! How do you help prepare your children for the digital age, and a future that will look […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Get Google Certified: Online Courses Open for Enrollment! November 20, 2018
- How to Create a Class Template in Google Classroom November 14, 2018
- FREE Webinar: How to Become a Google Certified Educator (AND Course Giveaway!) November 13, 2018
- Google Success Story: Pam Hubler, Google Certified Trainer November 12, 2018
- How to Become a Google Certified Trainer (6 Steps) November 8, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.