How to create an eBook in Google Slides
Customize the Size
Add Your Content
Download as PDF
Show Your Students!
[Tweet “How to Create an eBook with Google Slides”]
Want a hands-on tutorial?
I frequently refer to Google Slides as the Swiss Army Knife of the G Suite tools because it is capable of being so much more than a presentation tool. In this course, you will learn how to use Slides in new and unexpected ways in your classroom that will engage your students and make learning more dynamic!
K-12 teachers are going to LOVE THIS COURSE!
This class is perfect for beginner to intermediate users to take their skills to the next level and become a Google Slides Master!
(Prerequisite: basic knowledge of slides, how to access and create new slides.)
Learn All About the Course
- Video-based lessons
- 3 BONUS Lessons!!!
- Bonus 1: Stop-Motion Animation
- Bonus 2: How to Create Magnetic Poetry with Slides and Drawings
- Bonus 3: 50 Google Slides Lesson and Project Ideas
- Supporting Resources
- Best Practices and Tips
- 6 hours of professional learning credit
- Purchase orders are accepted (Just email Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com (replace [at] with @.)
- Bulk license discounts
- Get your whole team, campus, or district on board
© Shake Up Learning 2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.