Google Classroom has become a powerhouse for teachers and students! Some teachers are beginning to wonder how they survived without it! As teachers, we need to help guide students on a flexible learning path that will help them reach learning goals. Feedback is a crucial part of the learning process. And with Google Apps and Google […]
This blog post was originally published on the Swivl blog as part of the Summer Learning Series. In a student-centered classroom, it is important for students to take ownership of their learning and make it meaningful in a way that fits their needs and learning styles. This is much easier said than done. As a teacher, […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- 5 Ways to Use the Google Docs Explore Tool January 15, 2019
- Google Docs CHEAT SHEET! (NEW!) January 8, 2019
- FREE Webinar: 5 Things to Know About the New Google Classroom! January 3, 2019
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2018 December 25, 2018
- 18 Challenges for Teachers Online Course – FREE for Subscribers! December 21, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.