Shake Up Learning Show Podcast Quick Tip of the Week
Starting in Season 2 of The Shake Up Learning Show Podcast, I am sharing a quick tip to save you time and help you in your classroom. This page will serve as a resource and archive of all the tips.
When you click on a link in your browser,
- hold the CONTROL key down when you click on a link to open that link in a new tab.
- hold CONTROL + SHIFT when you click on a link to open that link in a new window.
- (On a mac, use COMMAND instead of CONTROL)
Quick Tip: In Google Chrome, you can re-open your last closed tab with this simple keyboard shortcut:
- On Windows and Chromebooks: Control + Shift + T
- On Mac: Command + Shift + T