As Shake Up Learning approaches it’s one year anniversary, I thought it would be great to look back at the most popular posts of 2014. No surprise that the Google Cheat Sheets were particularly popular. For a full list of all the Google Cheat Sheets and Guides, click here. (Look for more cheat sheets in January!) Check out the list below to see what you may have missed. I can’t wait to see what 2015 will bring to the world of educational technology!
The Top 20 Blogs Posts of 2014:
- A NEW Google Drive Cheat Sheet
- 35 Educators You Should Follow on Pinterest
- Shut the Front Door! Digital Differentiation with Google Forms
- The Guide to Google Drive Sharing
- The Guide to Keeping Up with Google
- 10 Ways to Use Google Drawings in the Classroom
- Google Chrome Cheat Sheet
- My Favorite Google Chrome Apps and Extensions (an ever-growing resource list)
- Google Tricks and Tips: Image Search Tricks Every Teacher Must Know
- Choose Your Own Adventure with Google Drive
- The Guide to Google Apps for the iPad [infographic]
- Google Drive for the iPad Cheat Sheet
- Google Apps Smashing with Gapps Dice (Be sure to check out the follow-up Google Classroom Edition)
- Top Ten Tech Tips for Teachers
- Collaborative Note-Taking with Google Docs
- 5 Reasons Educators Should Use Google+
- Google DOCS Cheat Sheet!
- 5 Tips for Using Google Drive on the iPad
- Gone Apps Fishing! finding the Best Apps for Your Classroom
- 5 Awesome Resources for Badges in the Classroom
What are your favorite blog posts and resources of 2014? Please feel free to share other blog posts below.
Kasey Bell will be presenting at the following upcoming events:
- FETC, Jan. 20-23 (Orlando, FL)
- TCEA, Feb. 2-6 (Austin, TX)
Subscribe to this blog to get all the latest posts:
- Subscribe to the Shake Up Learning mailing list!!!
- Follow My Blog with Bloglovin
- Follow My Blog with Feedly
© Shake Up Learning 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.