It’s NOT About Google, It’s About the LEARNING! – PART 2: Digital Citizen I am a big fan of using Google tools to support learning, and I think they are particularly useful in helping support the ISTE Standards for Students. Digital Citizenship skills are a must for today’s modern society, but figuring out how and […]
This post was originally published on the Responsibility.org blog, where I serve on the Educational Advisory Board. Our world is changing faster than ever before. Keeping up with technology is much harder than keeping up with the Kardashians! How do you help prepare your children for the digital age, and a future that will look […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Simple Ways to Integrate AI in the Classroom April 17, 2018
- 4 Ways to Use Google Keep for Feedback and Assessment April 8, 2018
- 16 Curation Tools for Teachers and Students April 2, 2018
- Google is a Gateway Tool March 26, 2018
- Pre-Order Shake Up Learning NOW, Get the Workshop for FREE! March 22, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.