Just in time for National Poetry Month: Collaborative Magnetic Poetry with Google Drawings! That’s right! I’ve created a magnetic poetry interactive template with Google Drawings that you and your students can use to get creative during National Poetry Month. You can use this as an independent activity, or take it a step further and make […]
The beauty of Google Apps truly lies in the collaborative features. One of my favorite strategies is collaborative note-taking. When students are able to take notes together, it allows them to learn from each other AND gives the teacher a way to check for understanding. As a middle school teacher, it was difficult for […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- What You Need to Know to Pass the Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam February 19, 2018
- 5 TCEA Presentations You Need to See! February 13, 2018
- 50 Awesome Apps that Integrate with Google Classroom February 6, 2018
- 5 Tips to Become a Google Certified Innovator January 30, 2018
- 4 Ways to Blend Learning with InsertLearning January 25, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.