It’s no secret that I love Google tools, but Google is not the only option for your classroom. There are hundreds of fantastic collaborative learning tools! A few weeks back, I asked the Shake Up Learning Community to share their favorite collaborative tools and this post is a summarization are their top choices. (Click here […]
Collaborative Magnetic Poetry with Google Drawings! That’s right! I’ve created a magnetic poetry interactive template with Google Drawings that you and your students can use to get creative during National Poetry Month. You can use this as an independent activity, or take it a step further and make it a collaborative activity and see how […]
The beauty of Google Apps truly lies in the collaborative features. One of my favorite strategies is collaborative note-taking. When students are able to take notes together, it allows them to learn from each other AND gives the teacher a way to check for understanding. As a middle school teacher, it was difficult for […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Student “Play of the Week” with Google Slides (FREE Template) December 13, 2018
- How to Edit Images in Google Docs and Slides December 11, 2018
- Winter Magnetic Poetry with Google Slides December 6, 2018
- How to Create Powerful Student ePortfolios with Google Sites December 3, 2018
- Google Certification FAQ – All Your Questions Answered! November 26, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.