Bring the Power of Shake Up Learning and Kasey Bell to Your School, District, or Event!
Submit this Speaking Request Form to bring Shake Up Learning to your event.
Popular presentation topics include:
- Be Dynamic and Shake Up Learning (keynote)
- The Dynamic Learning Workshop
- Digital Differentiation with G Suite
- Teach Like the Tonight Show
- Geeking Out Over Google Classroom
- 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
- Chrometastic Ways to Support Struggling Readers
“Kasey Bell was amazing, I appreciated her energy, expertise, and experience. The examples, strategies, and resources she shared were so valuable and accessible for people at all levels. Thank you so much for the opportunity to hear her speak and learn from/with her. I could spend hours hearing her talk about her ideas.” – ERLC Innovation Summit in Edmonton, Canada participant
“You are AMAZING! I am inspired every time I hear you present! My brain is in overload! Can’t wait to try the new things I learned today in Google Keep! Thank you!!” – Tonya Gaunt
“Thank you for inspiring me further to release control and put the power of learning into the hands of my students. Whenever I allow them to use their creativity, they never cease to amaze me. Thank you!!!!!” – Christi Corbin
“Awesome information, take aways that can be used in the classroom tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your resources. You were very engaging and motivational.” – Dara Kappel
“Thank you for providing information in a way that makes sense! I usually go to tech based PD and feel lost, but you were amazing at making Google Classroom feel easy to use and accessible!
I now feel like implementing Google Classroom for this school year is the right decision — be prepared for emails asking questions as I get the hang of it! ???? “ – Anastasia Armstreet
“Your knowledge of G suite tips and tricks made the presentation fun. Thanks for sharing real examples.” – Ann Carol Grant
“As always, Kasey delivers amazing resources in informative and concise presentations. Thank you so much for your thoughtful organization of all things Google.” – Lesley Garcia
“I saw both of Kasey’s presentations and I have to say that she was amazing! She touched on numerous ways to integrate tech differently into my classroom without skimming and did not overwhelm us. I am thinking and reflecting even more the next day now! ” – ERLC Innovation Summit in Edmonton, Canada participant
“LOVED all the great resources! Can’t thank you enough. Excited and ready to start using them with my students and teachers.” – Laurie
“Best session I went to at FETC…..So much wonderful information and every bit of it useful!” – Luanne Rowland
“Your passion in what you do is inspiring I left your class with a lot of great information that I will pass to my fellow teachers Thank You” – Joseph Tellez
About Kasey Bell
Kasey Bell is part sparkling smile, part witty personality and a whole heap of passion as big as a Texas–go big or go home, y’all! She is a disruptor of the boring. An engaging, innovative, from the heart sharer who inspires educators while transforming their teaching with original, timely and use-tomorrow ideas for student choice, differentiation, and technology integration. Whether it is learning from home through online courses, professional development, conference workshops or as a keynote speaker Kasey is a relentless innovator of ideas and a devoted transformer of classrooms and teaching. Through teacher empowering publications and award-winning educational resources at ShakeUpLearning.com, learner-driven workshops and presentations and co-hosting Google Teacher Tribe weekly podcast, Kasey proves why we should never settle for the boring when it comes to bringing out the very best in our students, and we should always strive to Shake Up Learning!
- Co-host of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
- Author of The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom
- Google Certified Innovator
- Google Certified Trainer
- Amazon Education Thought Leader
- Digital Innovation in Learning Award Winner in “Sharing is Caring”
- One of 20 TrustED Educational Thought Leaders
- #3 EdTech Blog
- #3 EdTech and E-Learning Influencer on Twitter
- Must Read EdTech Blog
- Edublog Awards Finalist
ShakeUpLearning.com provides teachers and educators with easy to understand, use tomorrow resources for Google and G Suite for Education, mobile learning and classroom technology integration through digital learning resources, technology tips and tricks, in-depth e-courses, books, resources, cheat sheets, blog publications. and podcasts.
Trouble viewing the form below? Click here.
Search Shake Up Learning
- 4 Ways to Give Meaningful Feedback with Google Classroom February 19, 2019
- Google Certified Educator Level 2 Toolkit (FREE Download) February 18, 2019
- FREE Resources to Pass the Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam February 16, 2019
- Google Certified Educator Level 1 Toolkit (FREE Download) February 14, 2019
- Stranger Google: Crazy Tools From the Upside Down! February 12, 2019
- 4 Ways to Give Meaningful Feedback with Google Classroom on
- Google Certified Educator Level 2 Toolkit (FREE Download) on
- FREE Resources to Pass the Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam on
- Google Certified Educator Level 1 Toolkit (FREE Download) on
- Stranger Google: Crazy Tools From the Upside Down! on