Using Google Apps to Support Reading and Writing in the Classroom Below is a webinar that I gave on August 2, 2016, with Texthelp, the makers of Read & Write for Google and Fluency Tutor. Included in this webinar at tips, tricks, extensions, ideas and more to help you better support reading, writing and research […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- What You Need to Know to Pass the Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam February 19, 2018
- 5 TCEA Presentations You Need to See! February 13, 2018
- 50 Awesome Apps that Integrate with Google Classroom February 6, 2018
- 5 Tips to Become a Google Certified Innovator January 30, 2018
- 4 Ways to Blend Learning with InsertLearning January 25, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.