Take the Internet Pop Quiz (Teacher Edition) Bring the fun and laughter of Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show into your classroom AND your professional development! In this post, I will show you how to use Jimmy’s Internet Pop Quiz as a model for a “Get to Know You,” game with a Googley twist! One person […]
Bring the fun of Jimmy Fallon into the Classroom with Word Sneak! It’s time to Teach Like The Tonight Show again! I love to watch Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show! It always makes me smile, and I love the creative games he plays with the guests. So I will take any excuse to bring a little Fallon fun into the classroom. I am always looking for ways to engage students and teachers using some of the activities and games used on this ever-entertaining show. (See post: Teach Like The Tonight Show: The #DLDay Hashtag Challenge.) Jimmy Fallon loves to play games with his guests on […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Simple Ways to Integrate AI in the Classroom April 17, 2018
- 4 Ways to Use Google Keep for Feedback and Assessment April 8, 2018
- 16 Curation Tools for Teachers and Students April 2, 2018
- Google is a Gateway Tool March 26, 2018
- Pre-Order Shake Up Learning NOW, Get the Workshop for FREE! March 22, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.