The folks over at Texthelp have created some amazing accessibility tools to support all students, including digital tools to support literacy, struggling readers and ELL. Oh, and since Texthelp is a Google for Education partner, their tools work seamlessly with your Google login, and integrate with Google Drive and Google Classroom. One of my favorites […]
Using Google Chrome Extensions to Support Struggling Readers and English Language Learners Google Chrome has so much to offer teachers and students, AND there are so many fantastic apps and extensions to support struggling readers. Text-to-speech is a great way to support struggling readers–it’s reading with your ears! Benefits of Text-to-Speech for Readers Relieves the […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Simple Ways to Integrate AI in the Classroom April 17, 2018
- 4 Ways to Use Google Keep for Feedback and Assessment April 8, 2018
- 16 Curation Tools for Teachers and Students April 2, 2018
- Google is a Gateway Tool March 26, 2018
- Pre-Order Shake Up Learning NOW, Get the Workshop for FREE! March 22, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.