#EdCampUSA On Friday, May 29, I had the privilege to attend #EdCampUSA (aka EdCamp DOED) in Washington D.C. This was no ordinary EdCamp. This EdCamp was held at the U.S. Department of Education with Edcampers from across the U.S. The room was filled with many members of my PLN, some I have never met in […]
The #EdCamp Revolution is here to stay! Have you attended an EdCamp yet? Well, you should! In case you haven’t been paying attention, the EdCamp movement is changing the way educators connect and learn. Every educator, teacher, administrator, consultant–anyone in the field of education should experience an Edcamp. Here is the How to Be Awesome […]
6 Tips to Maximize the EdCamp Experience There are so many wonderful reasons that I love EdCamps! I enjoy both attending EdCamps as a participant, and organizing EdCamps to help other educators discover the power of the unconference! After another successful year of EdCamp Awesome, I thought it would be useful to share some tips […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Student “Play of the Week” with Google Slides (FREE Template) December 13, 2018
- How to Edit Images in Google Docs and Slides December 11, 2018
- Winter Magnetic Poetry with Google Slides December 6, 2018
- How to Create Powerful Student ePortfolios with Google Sites December 3, 2018
- Google Certification FAQ – All Your Questions Answered! November 26, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.