In this episode, Matt and I discuss the magic of Google Forms and some fantastic ways to use it in the classroom. Listen to this episode to learn some fun tips and ideas that will make your life easier! We also have some Google news and updates and some other great resources to share.
Show Notes and additional resources and links are below.
[Tweet “The Magic of Google Forms | Episode 9 of the #GTTribe #googleedu #SUL #gsuiteedu”]
Subscribe to the Podcast
[Tweet “I just subscribed to the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast, and YOU should too! #gttribe #googleedu”]
Episode 9 Show Notes:
Google News and Updates
The Magic of Google Forms
- Forms v. Quizzes feature
- Email notifications (late work form)
- Contact form
- File attachments (field trip permission slips)
- Student notes for documentation
- Google Edu Forms Tips
- Customized email newsletters for every kid with Google Forms
- Quick Google Forms time savers for teachers
- The Magic Automatic Lesson Planner with Google Forms
- 20 practical ways to use Google Forms in class, school
- The NEW Google Forms: 9 classroom uses
- How to Differentiate Questions in Google Forms – UPDATED!
- Choose Your Own Adventure with Google Forms from Sylvia Duckworth
[Tweet “Fun tips and resources for #GoogleForms from #GTTribe #edtech #edchat”]
Mailbag from Our Listeners
Louie Soper (Lancaster, PA) asks:
- Are there any resources to help set up Parent Email Summaries?
- Is this a function that needs to be allowed by our Google Admin?
- Must be allowed by admin because default is off.
On the Blogs
- Matt – We should rethink our defintion of “wasting time”
- Kasey – Chrome App and Extension Searchable Database (150+)
Submit Your Questions to the Podcast
We would love to answer your questions on air! Please feel free to submit your questions here and leave us a voicemail so we can play your question for our listeners.
Leave Us a Review!
We would love to hear what you think about The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast. Please leave us a review in iTunes and help other teachers find this free resource! Here’s how to leave a review on an iPhone or iPad.
Don’t have an iDevice? Leave a comment below to let us know your thoughts!
Are you a VIP??? Become a VIP and join our exclusive email list! This list will give you VIP access to early information about our podcast when the episodes will air, and special resources just for our Google Teacher Tribe!! Just fill out this form.
[Tweet “I just became a VIP Member of the Google Teacher Tribe! #gttribe #SUL #DitchBook #edtech”]
Follow Us on Social Media
- Follow @GTeacherTribe on Twitter
- Follow the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast on Facebook
- Use the #gttribe hashtag to share with The Tribe!
Sponsor The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast has some spots open for sponsors and advertisers. If you are interested, fill out this form, and we will contact you with more information.
Connect with Shake Up Learning
Email me directly: Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com
Click on any of the icons below to connect with Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning on social media.
© Shake Up Learning 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.