You’re Doing it Wrong! How to Manage Multiple Google Accounts
This is one of my favorite Google tips and has made my life so much easier! A lot of Google users have more than one Google account, often a school account and a personal account. If you are like me, you have like fifteen accounts. Logging in and out can be an absolute pain! But I am here to show you a better way! I find that a lot of users do not even know about this tip, so I felt like I should create a tutorial.
The video tutorial shows the wrong way, how to fix it, and how to toggle between your Google accounts the right way–using Google Chrome.
How to Manage Multiple Google Accounts Tutorial
Stop Using the “Add Account” Method
Use Google Chrome and Login to Chrome!
Set up Chrome Profiles for Each of Your Google Accounts
What are your favorite Google Tips? Please share in the comments below.
- TCEA Area 16 Conference Jamboree, June 4 (Amarillo, TX)
- #ProsperTrendingNow Conference, June 10 (Prosper, TX)
- Speed 21 Conference (Keynote), June 11 (Wylie, TX)
- Texas ASCD Ignite, June 15-17 (Irving, TX)
- iPadpalooza, June 23-25 (Austin, TX)
- ISTE, June 28-July 1 (Philadelphia, PA)
- Missouri Google Summit, July 11-12 (Kansas City, MO)
- TIA 2015, July 21-22 (Denton, TX)
- Texserve’s 2nd Annual “Bridging the Gap: Technology & Instruction” Symposium (Keynote), July 30 (Dallas, TX)
- Hunt County Tech Camp, Aug. 4 (Commerce, TX)
- Revolutionize Learning Conference, Aug. 5 (Royse City, TX)
© Shake Up Learning 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.
18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 FREE eBook!
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018! Simply fill out this form and we will send you the 83-page PDF ebook.