Top 10 Tech Tips for Teachers #SketchNote
My Top 10 Tips for Successful Technology Integration in the Classroom
I am super excited to share this update with you! My Top Ten Tech Tips for Successful Technology Integration were originally shared last July (2014). These are the tips that I often refer to when helping teachers dip their toes into the technology integration waters. It’s easy to become overwhelmed by technology and planning. These tips will make the process so much easier!
Today, I’m honored to share a sketch version of my tips by the fabulously talented Sylvia Duckworth! (She makes me look good! ;))
What are your favorite technology integration tips? Please share in the comments below!
Kasey Bell will be presenting at the following upcoming events:
- #TXGoo15, May 16: Texas Summit feature Google for Education (New Caney, TX)
- TCEA Area 16 Conference Jamboree, June 4 (Amarillo, TX)
- #ProsperTrendingNow Conference, June 10 (Prosper, TX)
- Speed 21 Conference (Keynote), June 11 (Wylie, TX)
- Texas ASCD Ignite, June 15-17 (Irving, TX)
- iPadpalooza, June 23-25 (Austin, TX)
- ISTE, June 28-July 1 (Philadelphia, PA)
- Missouri Google Summit, July 11-12 (Kansas City, MO)
- TIA 2015, July 21-22 (Denton, TX)
- Texserve’s 2nd Annual “Bridging the Gap: Technology & Instruction” Symposium (Keynote), July 30 (Dallas, TX)
© Shake Up Learning 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.
18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 FREE eBook!
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018! Simply fill out this form and we will send you the 83-page PDF ebook.