Maximize Google Classroom with YouTube! Did you know that YouTube works seamlessly with Google Classroom? What a fantastic way to integrate video clips, tutorials, and get students creating! Let’s dig into some strategies that will help you make the most of Google Classroom and YouTube. I always say YouTube equals learning at your fingertips. It […]
YouTube = Learning at Your Fingertips! There are so many ways to learn with YouTube channels for teachers and students! When you want to learn something new these days, most of us head over to YouTube. You can learn just about anything on YouTube: how to fix your dryer, how to create a blog, or […]
Google Tips & Tricks: Turn a YouTube Video into a GIF! Animated GIF images are so much fun, and can make it really easy to show students and teachers how to do things. This is an easy trick using a tool called GIFYT. Simply type the letters GIF after www., and before youtube, and you […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Simple Ways to Integrate AI in the Classroom April 17, 2018
- 4 Ways to Use Google Keep for Feedback and Assessment April 8, 2018
- 16 Curation Tools for Teachers and Students April 2, 2018
- Google is a Gateway Tool March 26, 2018
- Pre-Order Shake Up Learning NOW, Get the Workshop for FREE! March 22, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.