The Best Google Cardboard and Google Expeditions Resources for Teachers! I’ve been curating everything I can find to help teachers learn about Google Expeditions and Google Cardboard, and I have created the Ultimate Google Cardboard and Expeditions Resource Guide for Teachers. I am not an expert on virtual reality or Google Cardboard and Expeditions, but […]
Choosing a VR Headset and Smart Device for Your Classroom – Part 3 *This post is sponsored by Samsung. All thoughts and opinions are my own.* Now that we have covered virtual reality and Google Expeditions in Part 1 of this series, and how to apply these ideas to the classroom in Part 2, let’s explore the […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Simple Ways to Integrate AI in the Classroom April 17, 2018
- 4 Ways to Use Google Keep for Feedback and Assessment April 8, 2018
- 16 Curation Tools for Teachers and Students April 2, 2018
- Google is a Gateway Tool March 26, 2018
- Pre-Order Shake Up Learning NOW, Get the Workshop for FREE! March 22, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.