The Teachers Guide to Pinterest Getting Started with Pinterest! I’m surprised to find out how many educators are still not using Pinterest! So I’ve decided to put together this guide to help new users get started, and help more advanced users find great educational content. So why not use the summer to get acquainted with […]
2 New Google Apps for iOS Released! Over the last few weeks, Google has released two new Google apps for iOS: Google Photos and Google Cardboard. Yes! Google Cardboard for iOS has finally arrived! I have updated my complete list of ALL Google apps for iOS (now 52 apps!), which can be found here. Below […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- What You Need to Know to Pass the Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam February 19, 2018
- 5 TCEA Presentations You Need to See! February 13, 2018
- 50 Awesome Apps that Integrate with Google Classroom February 6, 2018
- 5 Tips to Become a Google Certified Innovator January 30, 2018
- 4 Ways to Blend Learning with InsertLearning January 25, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.