Assess Student Writing in Google Docs with WriQ WriQ is a FREE tool that helps teachers assess writing in Google Docs. This Google Docs add-on helps teachers not only assess writing, including grammar, punctuation, spelling and more but also helps teachers track progress over time. This is a guest post by Jason Carroll from texthelp. Scoring […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- What You Need to Know to Pass the Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam February 19, 2018
- 5 TCEA Presentations You Need to See! February 13, 2018
- 50 Awesome Apps that Integrate with Google Classroom February 6, 2018
- 5 Tips to Become a Google Certified Innovator January 30, 2018
- 4 Ways to Blend Learning with InsertLearning January 25, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.