3 Books Teachers Should Read During Spring Break
You can open your students’ minds to new possibilities and empower them to explore what drives them.
If it is something that would hurt the person that you hold dearest, do not do it offline and do not post it online.
The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom Will Help You:
- Create and Customize Your Class
- Add Class Details and Materials
- Add Students
- Manage the Stream
- Create Announcements & Questions
- Create and Manage Assignments
- Reuse Posts
- Use the Communication Tools
- Additional Tips & Resources
- Includes screenshots of the Student’s View so you can see exactly what they see!
Buy The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom eBook here:
- Shake Up Learning Website
- Teacher Pay Teachers Store
- Educents Store
- TES Store (UK version available)
© Shake Up Learning 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.