The Golden Treasures of Google – Part 3 (SEARCH)
Here we go again! I’m not sure how many parts will be in this series because there are just so MANY hidden treasures with Google! (Actually, I think I could blog for a couple years with this topic!) We are not even scratching the surface my friends! So here is Part 3…Are you ready to learn about some new ways to search with Google?
Below are some Google search engines, tips and tricks to help you sharpen your search skills. Check out The Golden Treasures of Google – Part 3 (SEARCH)!
—>Did you miss Part 1 and 2 in this series?
You have probably searched Google Images many times, but did you know you can actually reverse the process and start your search with an image?!! Yes, you can! Watch the video below to learn more.
- Keep an eye on your digital footprint.
- Find out the latest on ISTE 2015 (or other events).
- Follow companies, events, movie stars, athletes…whatever you want!
In the Classroom: First of all, you should Google yourself on a regular basis, and you should teach your students to do the same. I use Google Alerts to keep an eye on my digital footprint. You could have students set up alerts to monitor topics they are interested in, researching or studying, follow current events, politics, elections. The limits are endless.
- #GAFETalk Event with TextHelp, April 8-9 (Denver, CO)
- #GoogleEduOnAir (May 8-9)
- #TXGoo15, May 16: Texas Summit feature Google for Education (New Caney, TX)
- TCEA Area 16 Conference Jamboree, June 4 (Amarillo, TX)
- Prosper ISD Tech Conference, June 10 (Prosper, TX)
- Speed 21 Conference, June 11 (Wylie, TX)
- iPadpalooza, June 23-25 (Austin, TX)
- ISTE, June 28-July 1 (Philedelphia, PA)
© Shake Up Learning 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.