(This post was originally published on Edsurge.com.) In case you haven’t been paying attention, computer science skills are vastly becoming some of the most in-demand skills of the twenty-first century. In fact, some call it a new “superpower.” But there’s a problem. There are approximately 587,000 computing jobs nationwide, which is growing at 2x the […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- What You Need to Know to Pass the Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam February 19, 2018
- 5 TCEA Presentations You Need to See! February 13, 2018
- 50 Awesome Apps that Integrate with Google Classroom February 6, 2018
- 5 Tips to Become a Google Certified Innovator January 30, 2018
- 4 Ways to Blend Learning with InsertLearning January 25, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.