Google Spotlight Stories Explore interactive stories that take students into a fully 360-degree immersive environment that doesn’t require a special VR viewfinder. These stories are viewable on both iOS and Android devices, and coming soon to YouTube! This app is something you really have to see to believe! Install the app on your phone (iOS or […]
YouTube = Learning at Your Fingertips! There are so many ways to learn with YouTube channels for teachers and students! When you want to learn something new these days, most of us head over to YouTube. You can learn just about anything on YouTube: how to fix your dryer, how to create a blog, or […]
Use Pinterest to Follow What Interests You! Pinterest is a powerful search engine for finding and discovering new ideas, DIY projects, beautiful infographics, AND a phenomenal tool for finding and curating classroom resources! I promise you Pinterest is NOT just for women looking at crafts and recipes! So just in case you don’t believe me, […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Get Google Certified: Online Courses Open for Enrollment! November 20, 2018
- How to Create a Class Template in Google Classroom November 14, 2018
- FREE Webinar: How to Become a Google Certified Educator (AND Course Giveaway!) November 13, 2018
- Google Success Story: Pam Hubler, Google Certified Trainer November 12, 2018
- How to Become a Google Certified Trainer (6 Steps) November 8, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.