How to Become a Google Certified EDUCATOR (video walkthrough)
Ready to get Google Certified? Find out what it takes to become a Google Certified Educator. In this video, I will walk you through the process, the exam, the content covered, share free resources, and tips to help you pass! Plus, get a sneak peek of the Google Certified Educator Academies from Shake Up Learning.
Teachers ask me all the time about getting Google certified, and more specifically about the Google Certified Educator program and exams, “What’s on the exam? Do you have any tips?” In the video below, I will share with you the process, the content you need to learn, and some free resources to help you reach your goal of becoming a Google Certified Educator.
The Google Certified Educator program was designed for the classroom teacher but is open for any educator to pursue. The Certified Educator program is offered at two levels: the fundamentals level (Level 1), and the advanced level (Level 2). Differentiating the certification into two levels gives more teachers an opportunity to get recognized for the work they’ve done. (Learn more: shakeup.link/trainingcenter)
Level 1: The Level 1 Google Certified Educator status indicates that an educator can “successfully implement Google Apps for Education into their teaching practice to enhance teaching and learning.” This certification is for educators with a basic understanding of the key features of Google Apps as well as well as an understanding of how to meaningfully use technology in the classroom.
Level 2: The Level 2 Google Certified Educator status indicates “indicates that an educator can successfully integrate a wider range of Google for Education tools and other technologies to transform their teaching practice.” This is for educators with a deeper understanding of Google Apps and advanced technology integration skills. (Note: Level 1 status is NOT a prerequisite for Level 2.)
Ready to dive in? Learn more about the Google Certified Educator Academies in the video below.
Want to learn more about all of the Google Certification options? Check out my free eBook: The Complete Guide to Google Certifications.
Watch the video below to learn if you have what it takes to become a Google Certified Educator.
Did you miss video 1? Check out 10 Reasons to Become a Google Certified Educator.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the task? I have the e-course you have been waiting for! Consider this your online, self-paced, Google Certified Educator Boot Camp! I have taken the content, concepts, and skills needed to pass the Google Certified Educator exams and created a video-based course that includes EVERYTHING you need to know, including:
- 40+ Video Lessons (More than 11 hours of hands-on learning with Kasey Bell!)
- Private Google+ Community and Study Group
- 20+ PDF Downloads
- Lesson Checks
- Testing Tips
- and much more!
HUNDREDS have joined by course and become Google Certified!
Looking for Level 2? CLICK HERE to join the Level 2 Waitlist.
Looking for more Google Certification resources?
- The Complete Guide to Google Certifications (FREE E-BOOK)
- How to Get Google Certified (Video Walkthrough)
- 10 Reasons to Become a Google Certified Educator
- How to Become a Google Certified Educator (video walk-through)
- Google Certified Educator Boot Camp – ONLINE!
- The Google Certified Educator Capacity Matrix (Level 1)
- The Google Certified Educator Capacity Matrix (Level 2)
- What is G Suite for Education? What You Need to Know!
- How to Pass the Google Certified Educator Exams (12 Tips!)
- The Google Certified Educator Academies
- FREE Webinar: How to Become a Google Certified Trainer
- Top 10 Reasons to Become a Google Trainer VIP
- Everything You Wanted to Know About the Google Certified Trainer Application
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer?
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough)
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer [infographic]
- BecomeAGoogleTrainer.com (Online Courses)
- How to Become a Google Certified Trainer (FREE eBook Download)
- Google Certified Trainer FAQ
© Shake Up Learning 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.
The Google Certified Educator (Level 1) Capacity Matrix
Download this FREE Google Certified Educator Level 1 Capacity Matrix to learn the skills needed to pass the Level 1 exam. There are 9 pages, and tons of links back to tutorials to help you!