5 TCEA Presentations You Need to See!
I have five TCEA Presentations that I want to share with you this week!
I have had the privilege of presenting at many conferences over the last several years. I enjoy connecting with educators face-to-face and sharing ideas. Earlier this month, I presented at the TCEA convention. If you aren’t familiar with TCEA, it is the Texas Computer Educators Association and an ISTE affiliate. In fact, TCEA is the second largest edtech conference in the U.S. with more than 1,100 sessions and over 8,000 attendees!
I shared five presentations at TCEA this year, and they are loaded with ideas, tips, tricks, freebies and more, and I have embedded each one of my presentations on this page for you. There’s a little something in here for everyone. Some are tips and tricks kind of sessions, and some go much deeper into how we think about learning. Here’s the lineup:
– Shake Up Learning with Google Keep
– 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
– 10+ Things You Didn’t Know Google Slides Could Do!
– Dynamic Learning with G Suite
– Go BEYOND with Dynamic Learning
Did you know I share a lot of my presentations on Shake Up Learning? Not everything, but most, especially conference presentations can be found by going to my Presentations page. (Click on Resources from the top menu, then choose Presentations to access from any page at any time.)
I know it is not quite the same as being there in person, but I try to make my slides so that anyone can get the gist and grab a few ideas.
Don’t miss out on all the other TCEA resources and ideas shared. Check out the #TCEA hashtag for more! Sharing is caring, y’all!
[Tweet “5 #TCEA Presentations You Need to See! #googleedu #edtech #gsuiteedu”]
Shake Up Learning with Google Keep
18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
There’s a coupon in here for the course! Don’t miss out!
Thousands of educators are well on their way to completing the challenges.
- Video-based lessons
- PDF Downloads
- Free resources, templates, and apps
- Coupon Codes for Pear Deck and InsertLearning
- Earn all 18 Badges
- 6 hours professional learning credit
- PO’s are accepted
- Bulk license discounts
- Get your whole team, campus, or district to take the challenges!
- Pricing information
- Learn more about the course
10+ Things You Didn’t Know Google Slides Could Do!
By the way, this ended up being 26 Things!!!
Dynamic Learning with G Suite
Go BEYOND with Dynamic Learning
Bring the Power of Shake Up Learning and Kasey Bell to Your School, District, or Event!
– Email me at Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com,
– or submit this PD request form to bring Shake Up Learning to your event.
Popular presentation topics include:
- Be Dynamic and Shake Up Learning (keynote)
- The Dynamic Learning Workshop
- Digital Differentiation with G Suite
- Teach Like the Tonight Show
- It’s NOT About Google, It’s About the Learning!
- or any of the topics shared above!
Connect with Shake Up Learning
Email me: Kasey[AT]ShakeUpLearning.com
© Shake Up Learning 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.