Here are 10 Fantastic Ways for Teachers and Students to Use Google Drawings in the Classroom! At first glance, it can be easy to dismiss the Google Drawing tool. It does seem rather simplistic. However, it is actually a VERY powerful image creator and editor! Add in the fact that you can collaborate on a […]
An Infographic Guide to Google Apps for the iPad Update! This post has been updated and can be found here: Google Apps for the iPad. Using Google Apps on the iPad can get sticky! Historically, Google and the iPad have not played well together. But we have come a long way in the last couple […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Trainers and Coaches: Unleash Your “Incredibles” Superpowers! July 16, 2018
- 5 Augmented and Virtual Reality Creation Tools for Students July 9, 2018
- 8 Things I Don’t Want You to Miss From ISTE July 3, 2018
- SNEAK PEEK: Kasey’s 2018 ISTE Presentations! #ISTE18 #notatiste June 24, 2018
- 160+ Chrome Apps and Extensions for Teachers and Students June 19, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.