Here are 10 Fantastic Ways for Teachers and Students to Use Google Drawings in the Classroom! At first glance, it can be easy to dismiss the Google Drawing tool. It does seem rather simplistic. However, it is actually a VERY powerful image creator and editor! Add in the fact that you can collaborate on a […]
An Infographic Guide to Google Apps for the iPad Update! This post has been updated and can be found here: Google Apps for the iPad. Using Google Apps on the iPad can get sticky! Historically, Google and the iPad have not played well together. But we have come a long way in the last couple […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Simple Ways to Integrate AI in the Classroom April 17, 2018
- 4 Ways to Use Google Keep for Feedback and Assessment April 8, 2018
- 16 Curation Tools for Teachers and Students April 2, 2018
- Google is a Gateway Tool March 26, 2018
- Pre-Order Shake Up Learning NOW, Get the Workshop for FREE! March 22, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.