An Updated Infographic Guide to Google Apps for the iPad (31 Apps)!!! There are now tons of apps for iOS devices that integrate well with Google, and Google has released several official apps for the iPad. There is hope, Obi Wan, Google and Apple can play nice!The infographic embedded below details the most useful Google apps […]
Here are 10 Fantastic Ways for Teachers and Students to Use Google Drawings in the Classroom! At first glance, it can be easy to dismiss the Google Drawing tool. It does seem rather simplistic. However, it is actually a VERY powerful image creator and editor! Add in the fact that you can collaborate on a […]
An Infographic Guide to Google Apps for the iPad Update! This post has been updated and can be found here: Google Apps for the iPad. Using Google Apps on the iPad can get sticky! Historically, Google and the iPad have not played well together. But we have come a long way in the last couple […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Check Spelling and Grammar in Google Docs! October 18, 2018
- Ready to Get Google Certified? October 18, 2018
- How to Get Google Certified! (FREE Webinar) October 15, 2018
- FREE Webinar: 3 Things That Will Change How You Use Google Slides October 13, 2018
- FREE eBook: The Complete Guide to Google Certifications October 11, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.