Recorded Webinar: How to Become a Google Certified Trainer
Let’s find out! On May 3, 2017, I delivered a LIVE (and FREE) YouTube webinar about the requirements to become a Google Certified Trainer.
Have you been wondering what it takes to become a Google for Education Certified Trainer? The trainer program was a game-changer for my career. Not only am I a Google Certified Trainer, but I have helped HUNDREDS of other educators become Google Certified Trainers! Could that be you?
The Google Certified Trainer Program is focused on good pedagogy and adult learning strategies and is a fantastic certification for trainers, instructional coaches, instructional technology specialists, and others who offer quality professional development to their teachers and staff.
Topics Covered in the Webinar
During this LIVE YouTube Webinar, I walked through all of the requirements–the 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer. I will also shared valuable tips and advice along the way.
And last, but not least, I talked about my online course: Become a Google Certified Trainer and shared all that’s included in the course. The VIP course opens twice yearly and will re-open for enrollment on November 10, 2017, and close on November 27, 2017.
- The Trainer Course
- The Trainer Skills Assessment
- Google Certified Educator 1 & 2
- Trainer Video
- Trainer Application
- Tips and Advice
- Become a Google Trainer Online Course
FREE Webinar and Q&A: How to Become a Google Certified Trainer:
Learn all you need to know about the trainer assessment and application! This is the e-course you have been waiting for: the course to help you on your journey to becoming a Google for Education Certified Trainer! Becoming a Google Certified Trainer was one of the best decisions I ever made, and it transformed my learning and my career!
The VIP trainer course opens twice yearly (May and December) and will re-open for enrollment on November 10, 2017, and close on November 27, 2017.
This self-paced, e-course includes EVERYTHING you need to know to pass the Trainer Skills Assessment AND complete the application requirements, including:
- 35+ Video Lessons (including archived lessons)
- Private Google+ Community
- Tips and Tricks
- The Ultimate Google Certified Trainer Planner
- VIP BONUSES!
- and much more!
Learn more: BecomeAGoogleTrainer.com
Looking for more Google Certification resources?
I am always working on new and FREE Google Certification resources. See more below or visit the Google Certifications resource page.
Google Certified Trainer Resources
- FREE Webinar: How to Become a Google Certified Trainer
- Top 10 Reasons to Become a Google Trainer VIP
- Everything You Wanted to Know About the Google Certified Trainer Application
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer?
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough)
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer [infographic]
- BecomeAGoogleTrainer.com (Online Courses)
- How to Become a Google Certified Trainer (FREE eBook Download)
Google Certified Educator Resources
- 10 Reasons to Become a Google Certified Educator
- How to Become a Google Certified Educator (video walk-through)
- Google Certified Educator Boot Camp – ONLINE!
- The Google Certified Educator Capacity Matrix (Level 1)
- What is G Suite for Education? What You Need to Know!
- How to Pass the Google Certified Educator Exams (12 Tips!)
- The Google Certified Educator Academies
All Google Certifications
- The Complete Guide to Google Certifications (FREE E-BOOK)
- How to Get Google Certified (Video Walkthrough)
© Shake Up Learning 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.
How to Become a Google Certified Trainer eBook
Download this FREE PDF eBook: How to Become a Google Certified Trainer. 26 pages of step-by-step information to walk you through all of the requirements, exams, and application process.