16 Curation Tools for Teachers and Students If you follow my blog, you know I curate a lot of resources for teachers. This post brings together a suggested list, a curated list if you will, of 16 curation tools for teachers and students from the Shake Up Learning community. Choosing how to curate and what […]
Diigo is one of my favorite, and most-used tools. Diigo defines itself as a powerful research tool and a knowledge-sharing community. At its core, Diigo is a social bookmarking tool, but it is so much more than that. Diigo offers so many features that are particularly useful for teachers and students. Below are the eight […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- Get Google Certified: Online Courses Open for Enrollment! November 20, 2018
- How to Create a Class Template in Google Classroom November 14, 2018
- FREE Webinar: How to Become a Google Certified Educator (AND Course Giveaway!) November 13, 2018
- Google Success Story: Pam Hubler, Google Certified Trainer November 12, 2018
- How to Become a Google Certified Trainer (6 Steps) November 8, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.