Expand Your Use of Google Classroom Google has opened up Google Classroom to users outside of G Suite for Education. Users with a personal Google account can now both join and create classes. This opens so many doors for teachers, students, and parents to connect, collaborate and learn. I have created this handy infographic with […]
16 Things for Teachers to Try in 2016! #edtech #gafe #googleedu Click To Tweet 16 Things for Teachers to Try in 2016! #edtech #gafe #googleedu Click To Tweet What are your goals for 2016? There are so many new and exciting things to try both in and out of the classroom. So I put together […]
Hashtags, Twitter, G+, Communities, Blogs and YouTube Channels You Should Follow! THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED! Click here to see the updated post. I often get asked, “How do you keep up with Google?” Well, first let me say that it’s almost impossible! However, social media is how I attempt to stay abreast of all […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- 5 Ways to Use the Google Docs Explore Tool January 15, 2019
- Google Docs CHEAT SHEET! (NEW!) January 8, 2019
- FREE Webinar: 5 Things to Know About the New Google Classroom! January 3, 2019
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2018 December 25, 2018
- 18 Challenges for Teachers Online Course – FREE for Subscribers! December 21, 2018
Get the FREE eBook: 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
Enter your email below to download this 83-page ebook for FREE!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.