9 TCEA Presentations You Need to See!
I have nine TCEA Presentations that I want to share with you this week! Yes, I said NINE!
I’m not sure how it happened, or how I made it through all of them, but it was a fantastic week of learning that I want to share with the Shake Up Learning readers.
If you aren’t familiar with TCEA, it is the Texas Computer Educators Association and an ISTE affiliate. In fact, TCEA is the second-largest edtech conference in the U.S. with more than 1,000 sessions and over 8,000 attendees!
My presentations are loaded with ideas, tips, tricks, freebies and more! I am linking each of the slide decks below.
There’s a little something in here for everyone.
- Stranger Google: Crazy Tools From the Upside Down (Part 2)
- Dynamic Learning with G Suite
- How to Become a Google Certified Trainer
- The Teacher’s Guide to Podcasting
- The Learning Mixologist (with Holly Clark)
- 10 Google Classroom Tips You Didn’t Know
- Top 10 Secrets of an Awesome Tech Coach
- Digital Differentiation with Choice Boards
- Top 20 Tech Tips for Teachers
I know it is not quite the same as being there in person, but I try to make my slides so that anyone can get the gist and grab a few ideas.
Don’t miss out on all the other TCEA resources and ideas shared. Check out the #TCEA hashtag for more! Sharing is caring, y’all!
YOU are invited to join the Shake Up Learning Book Study! I am #superexcited to launch another book study of my book, Shake Up Learning: Practical Ideas to Move Learning From Static to Dynamic.
The Shake Up Learning book was designed for book studies! I couldn’t just write a paper book. I had to make it an interactive experience and give you extra resources to go deeper and make reading the book a dynamic learning experience.
It starts on Feb. 13th! Learn more here.
Bring the Power of Shake Up Learning and Kasey Bell to Your School, District, or Event!
Ready to shake up learning in your school or at your event?
Submit this Speaking Request Form to bring Shake Up Learning to your event.
- Host of The Shake Up Learning Show
- Co-host of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
- Author of Shake Up Learning and The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom
- Google Certified Innovator
- Google Certified Trainer
- ISTE Featured Voice
- Edtech Influencer
- Digital Innovation in Learning Award Winner in “Sharing is Caring”
- Must Read EdTech Blog
- Edublog Awards Finalist
Connect with Shake Up Learning
© Shake Up Learning 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.