Hashtags, Twitter, G+, Communities, Blogs and YouTube Channels You Should Follow! THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED! Click here to see the updated post. I often get asked, “How do you keep up with Google?” Well, first let me say that it’s almost impossible! However, social media is how I attempt to stay abreast of all […]
Connected Educator Month: 140 Pins on Social Media for Educators Connected Educator Month Kick-Off! In honor of Connected Educator Month, let’s kick things off with some great pins on social media for educators. Here you will find 140+ pins to help educators AND students find ways to connect and learn. Connecting with educators is part […]
Five Reasons Educators Should Use Google+ When I poll educators and ask, “How many of you are on Google+,” I get very few hands responses. Google+ is not just for Google employees and Google fanboys anymore. Google+ is the fastest growing social network, and offers some great ways to connect and learn with other educators […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 © (FREE eBook!) January 16, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Book is Coming in 2018! January 15, 2018
- Student-Created Vision Boards with Google Slides January 8, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Members-Only Library! (FREE Downloads) January 2, 2018
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2017! December 25, 2017
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to the latest goodies from Shake Up Learning by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.